Sunday, September 19, 2010

Macy's Shop for a Cause to benefit APFED

Many of you have asked what you can do for Gavin. This is a GREAT way to support research for his disorder! All you do is buy a $5 ticket and then you can use your ticket to save up to 25% off at any Macy's store on October 16th.

Macy's will donate 100% of every $5 ticket (purchased through me or the Apfed website) to the American Partnership For Eosinophilic Disorders. Even if you don't use the coupons, you will be donating to a great cause. Please help us find a cure for Gavin and other children suffering from Eosinophilic disorders.
I have tickets with me at all times, Matt has some at work, and I would be happy to meet up somewhere if you are interested. You can also order them online using the link above. Just make sure to choose 'Macy's Shop for a Cause' for Type of Payment.

*Do not order directly from the Macy's website! They choose 1 non-profit each year for all of their web sales to go towards, and it is not Apfed. Let me know if you would like more information or have any questions.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart, and of course, thanks from Gavin!

5 comments:

  1. Hey - email me and tell me how to buy a ticket from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elise,

    Wow. The other day, Lindsey was telling me about Gavin's disorder. This sounds like an amazing opportunity!


    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elise - Can you meet me at my house and bring a couple of tickets for me to buy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elise,
    I know this has all been so overwhelming to you and your family. I think this blog is an amazing way to vent, explain, and find a way to do something. I will be buying a ticket (I need some teacher clothes:)). You have been in my thoughts so much lately. Please let me know if there is anything I can do or that you need, even if it is just an ear to cry to where you will not be judged.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for including me in this Elise. I am going to forward this to several people. Everyone likes to shop and get a discount and what better way to help this cause.

    Dottie

    ReplyDelete